Protecting your personal data during its collection, processing, and use while you visit our website is an important matter to us. We handle your personal data confidentially and according to the legal data protection regulations as well as according to this data privacy statement.
Responsible party: INCREON GmbH, Robert-Bürkle-Straße 3, 85737 Ismaning, T +49 89 962286-0, team [at] increon [dot] com
Visiting the Homepage
You can visit our homepage without registering yourself or providing personal details.
With every access of a user on our website and with each access of a file, data concerning these events are automatically collected and stored in a log file. In detail, the following data are stored about each access:
- Name of the accessed file.
- Date and time of the access.
- Amount of data transferred.
- Notification of whether the access was successful.
- Description of the type of web browser used.
- Requested domain.
- IP address of the requesting system. (Because of legal regulations, IP addresses are stored in an anonymised format. The last part of the IP address is exchanged.)
The recorded data will not be pooled together with other data sources, in particular data which permits an association with a particular person.
The legal basis for collecting this data is Article 6 Section 1 Letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (our overriding legitimate interest). We cannot offer you an opportunity to object to this collection, as the server protocol is essential to ensure the availability of this website and in the event of attacks on the website. The data from the server log is automatically deleted after seven days.
We use the WordPress Analysis plugin “WP Statistics” (https://wp-statistics.com/) on our website. The analysis tool creates statistics on the general use of our website using anonymous data. The log files and actions that website visitors have taken on the site (e.g. clicks and views) are also recorded. We use WP Statistics with an anonymised IP address. Your IP address will be shortened so that it can no longer be assigned to you personally. We store data collected with WP Statistics on our web server.
The legal basis for our use of this plugin is Article 6 Section 1 Letter f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the optimisation through the anonymous evaluation of user behaviour and the economic operation of our website. No user profiles are created and no cookies are set or required. Further information can be found in the data privacy declarations of WP Statistics:
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” These cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain saved on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our website.
If you do not wish that we recognize information about your computer, please configure your browser so that it deletes cookies from your computer’s hard drive, blocks all cookies, or warns you before a cookie is saved. However, in those cases, not all functions of this website may be available to you.
If you leave our website through a link and reach the site of a third party, it can happen that the addressee of the clicked-on target site sets cookies. We are not legally responsible for these cookies. Please refer to the data privacy policies of those third parties concerning the use of such cookies and the information recorded in them.
- Necessary Cookies (cookies that do not require consent)Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. These cookies cannot be deactivated via the function of this page. You can generally deactivate cookies in your browser at any time.
- Third-party Cookies (Cookies requiring consent)We do not use any third-party cookies from third parties.
Use of Personal Data You Make Available to Us
Personal data such as your name, your address, telephone number, or electronic mail address are not collected unless you provide this data voluntarily.
We call your attention to the fact that transferring data in the Internet (for example, during communication by electronic mail) is subject to security breaches. It is not possible to completely protect such data against access by third parties.
Inquiries and Contracts
Insofar as you have made personal data available to us, we use these solely for the purpose of technically administering the website and fulfilling your wishes and requests, in particular for processing a contract made with you, or for answering your inquiry.
If you have made inquiries through our contact form, the information from the contact form, including the contact data you have entered into the form, will be saved by us to process your inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. The basis of law for this is Article 6 Section 1 Letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation (pre-contractual measures and performance of the contract).
Forwarding, selling, or otherwise transferring your personal data to third parties Group does not occur; excepting that:
- This is necessary to conclude the contract. Thus it can be necessary, for example, that for product orders, your address and order data are forwarded to our suppliers.
- You have previously expressly consented to the forwarding of your data.
The basis of law for this is Article 6 Section 1 Letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation (performance of the contract) and Article 6 Section 1 Letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (consent).
Other Advertising and Customer Relations Management
Without your permission, we use personal data only within the legally permitted scope; that means, for customer relations management and sending advertisements by mail. We do not use your electronic mail address, fax number, or telephone number for advertisements without your express consent. The basis of law for this is Article 6 Section 1 Letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation (protection of legitimate interests).
You can object to the use of your data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time and then will not receive further advertisements from us.
Duration of Storage
We delete your data if they are no longer needed after processing an inquiry or termination of the contract. Excluded from this are data which we are not yet allowed to delete due to legal obligation (e.g., documents which are to be retained according to tax law and commercial law) and data which we need to represent legitimate interests; in particular, for asserting claims or for direct marketing.
You have the following rights if the respective legal requirements are met:
- You have the right to receive information about the personal data saved about you. (Article 15 GDPR).
- You have the right to request the correction of incorrect information (Article 16 GDPR).
- You have the right to request the deletion (Article 17) or restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR) of data which is no longer required. Insofar as statutory retention obligations exist; e.g., for business correspondence under commercial law and tax law or another statutory exception, data will not be deleted, but only their processing will be restricted.
- You may at any time object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes and, for special reasons, also to the further processing of your data (Article 21 GDPR).
- You have the right to data transferability (Article 20 GDPR); that is, the right to request the data you have provided us in a structured, current, and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another person responsible without our interference; if necessary, you also have the right to request that we transmit the data directly to another person responsible if this is technically feasible.
Right of objection: In accordance with Article 21 Section 2 GDPR, you may object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time. The processing of your data will then be restricted to other purposes for which it is necessary, and will no longer be processed for direct marketing. Furthermore, you can also object to the additional processing of your data if there is a special reason.
To assert your rights, please contact the responsible party named above.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law, you can complain to a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR). Our local supervisory authority is the Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27 (Schloss), 91522 Ansbach, Germany, telephone: +49 (0) 981 53 1300, fax: +49 (0) 981 53 98 1300, e-mail: poststelle [at] lda [dot] bayern [dot] de.